Pages

26 June 2012

Mojo Monday #247

My card for today is inspired by a sketch from Mojo Monday!  I know it's Tuesday (already), but I've been really busy and didn't get chance to upload it yesterday, so I thought better late than never!!! :-) I chose to do a square card 6x6 in size, which happens to be my favourite shape and size to work with (incase you hadn't noticed...lol).

All the paper and cardstock has come from my Kanban stash!  The blue paper started it's life white, I just inked over it with a "Sky Blue" Brilliance inkpad and matt it up on some silver mirri card.  The scalloped square was cut using my cricut machine (Elegant Edges) and lightly distressed around the edges with Tim Holtz  "Faded Jeans".  Then a lovely piece of blue floral vellum was placed in the centre and edged with peel off borders!  The die cut sentiment was also from my Kanban stash and to finish off, I embellished with some paper flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts) and pearl gems!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment