Pages

12 June 2012

My First Challenge Entry!!

This is my very first crafty blog challenge!!  It's for The Paper Shelter "Going Dottie" theme!  I've used a 6 x 6 white card blank and the "Dottie" backing card is from my Hunkydory collection.  The patterned paper and the topper have been backed onto textured green cardstock and edged with faux stitching!  The topper itself is "Mushrooms" digi stamp (which has dots too) from The Paper Shelter, which has been coloured with promarkers, distress ink and glittered, then finally cut into shape using my Elegant Edges cricut cartridge.  Finally, the sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley and I finished up with a bow and key & heart charm embellishments!  I hope you like it  :-) xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I love your card :0) really good, you will get hooked on the challenges & the free candy sites too! Look forward to seeing more of your fab creations!
    Love & Hugs!
    Lavinia ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete