Pages

11 July 2012

Kenny K's Challenge #102

So the card that I share with you today is for Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge.  The theme this week is "Big Birthdays", as they are celebrating their 2nd year in digi-land ......so I've opted for an 18th!
Kenny K's are my favourite digi stamps and the one that I chose for this weeks challenge is Miss Fortune. 
The card blank is a white 6x6 easel card.  I've mat & layered some Kanban cardstock from my stash, and for the first time I thought I would try stitching around the edges (I think I'm pleased with how that turned out)!!  A piece of black ribbon was added across the centre and to match I coloured some peel off sentiments in black.  The embellishments are paper flowers and card candi.  The base of the card is covered with pearlescent paper and the bunting with 18th on was cut using my cricut machine!
As ever, the image was coloured using my wonderful promarkers!
And there you have it!!!  Wish me luck and fingers crossed as it's a mega prize bundle this week!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Love this card Deb's, great colours & brilliant stamp, great idea using the bunting! The shades & tone's in the image are really good!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card! The pinks and blacks look amazing together, your coloring just rocked it and love how you've used the bunting. Incredible card. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card love that you used only pink, black and white :) Thanks for joining us at Kenny K hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo this is just gorgeous, what fab colours and the stitching is ace.

    Good luck with the hop and thank you for joining in with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete