Pages

15 January 2013

Flower Extra Vaganza

Today's offering is for a challenge over at The Paper Shelter, I really like their cute little digi stamps!
So this weeks theme was Flower Extra Vaganza, ans as it would suggest it's all about flowers!
Once again my favourite size card blank to work with is 6x6.  My backing papers are from various First Edition pads, distressed and faux stitched then matted onto white cardstock!  Paper doille was also distressed with the same ink.  The image is The Sweet Gardener which has been coloured using my promarkers, then cut out and mounted onto foam pads.  The finishing touches this time are paper flowers from WOC, my Catalina Border die from Memory Box, a sentiment that was stamped onto card then die cut and inked.  Then last but not least a few sticky gems and pearls! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those dies are reet yummy! The die you used for the sentiments a good un too,what make is it? Was it from the set you got at Donington?
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was indeed chick, although I can't remember the make of them! The packaging got binned once they were stored in my folder!! Deffo not spellbinders, likely to be Xcut or something similar. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete