Pages

9 February 2013

Hearts & Flowers

Howdo Crafters!!  It's time for another challenge, so it's no surprise that I'm off to Kenny K's again!  The theme for this week was "Hearts & Flowers" ...............now I know what you're thinking......pinks, reds, golds etc, but nope, I wanted to do something different (well.......a little) and decided on blues instead :-)
So a plain old 6x6 to start with.  The papers I chose this time around weren't actually from any special pad, they were just from my random stash of stuff!!  They all got the faux border and stitching treatment before being matt & layered into place.
The image of course is from Kenny K and she is called Kitty Katastrophe.  She was coloured with my faithful promarkers, then cut with an X-Cut die and distressed around the edges!

The sentiment stamp is from Lily Of The Valley which has been mounted onto a scalloped circle before I added some stickles blobs!!  My little finishing touches were of course some "Hearts & Flowers"...............oh and a bow!
Then finally I decorated the inside of the card with the same matching papers and die cut shape as the front, then added two hearts to finish it off.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great card, fab colouring with your promarkers.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Debs, I'm so jealous !!

    ReplyDelete