Pages

18 May 2013

Funny Face Claire!!

My crafty creation of late was a birthday card for my lovely sister in law - Claire.  She has a quirky personality, so when I saw this image from Redonkadoodles I just knew it was destined to be on her card!!  I love the digi stamps that Sheryl creates, she is such a talented artist and they are great fun to colour and bring to life.
The card is 6x6 and I matt & layered some papers from my stash onto red cardstock, then added some faux stitching around the edges.  The image from Redonkadoodles is called "Funny Face", and she was coloured with my promarkers to resemble the look of my sister in law! The image was then die cut with my X-Cut dies and distressed around the edges!
I embellished the card with some paper flowers, a metal heart charm that I added beads to, a shiny red bow and some pearls & gems from my stash!  The sentiment was stamped, die cut and distressed with my Tim Holtz inks.  Then finally, the same quirky paper was used to decorate the inside of the card along with a paper doily for writing our own message on! :-)  I think she liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment