Pages

15 August 2013

Where Does The Time Go?

It's been soooooo long since I updated my blog, I'm really not doing very well in keeping to my plan of blogging at least once a week!! :-(  Unfortunately that also means that I haven't been able to do any challenges either (which I love doing), but on the plus side I have still been crafting and making cards!  So I thought that I would just put together some pictures of recent cards to showcase what I've been up to!
A small selection of cards using some of my vast collection of toppers, which I'm not likely to run out of any time soon!  ;-)
 
Just the one card with a Kenny K digi stamp...............most of my Kenny K cards have already been blogged  :-)
This selection of cards was made using Redonkadoodles digi stamps, my favourite one has to be the pink card with the cute little fairy!
These cards were made using Saturated Canary digi stamps!!
 
This last card was made with a lovely digi stamp from Make It Crafty.  I hope you've enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed creating them! :-)
 


2 comments: