Pages

14 July 2015

Tag Team

Good evening crafters
Blog time is a little overdue for me I must say, I can't believe I didn't get chance to do a post last week :-(  What's more surprising is that yet again I have done something other than a card.
I have some yummy tags to share with you this week, and the first place I'm heading with them is over to Left Of Centre............I was mostly upset that I missed them last week.  There current challenge theme is Tic Tac Toe.
 

I took the diagonal line of Die Cut, Ribbon & Eyelet.
The tags are craft card and have been spritzed with purple cosmic shimmer mist and I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo 
 The images I chose this time are from Kenny K, he's got some great digi's.
 


I went for a purple theme and as usual I coloured them up with my super promarkers. 
I also added some metal embellishments, a few sticky gems and some blobs of stickles on the die cut foliage from Joy
As these images are quite sassy, I'm also joining in The Corrosive Challenge for the first time, there theme this time around is Hot Hot Hot...........I hope it doesn't disappoint
 


Thank you for stopping by and looking at my creations, I hope you've been inspired as I often am inspired from visiting other crafty blogs too.
See you again soon xx



 



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tags Debs! I love your colouring & the spritzed Kraft backgrounds. Thank you so much for joining us at Left of Center Creative Challenges for Challenge 86 Tic Tac Toe. I hope you can join us again for our next weekly challenge. AELx

    ReplyDelete