Pages

4 August 2015

A T C Fest

How do crafters?
Here I am again with yet more ATC's...........I think I've become addicted.
I've done a set of four this time, all different images but I decided to do them all in the same colour scheme.
 

They started life as just plain old kraft card from my stash, which I die cut with a nestie.  I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain and then randomly scattered some Aged Teal Frantage around the edge too (there I go again with the Frantage).
 

The first image is from The Goblyn Workshop.  Coloured with Promarkers Marine, Turquoise, Frosted Jade and then slightly lightened in the middle with a blender pen.  The die is one of my newest additions from Frantic Stamper "Dem Bones Skeleton".......I love it
 

The next image is also from The Goblyn Workshop, he is Evil Jester.  Promarker colours were Marine, Frosted Jade, Pastel Green and again more fading out with the blender pen.  The die used on this one is "Barbed Wire" from Cheery Lynn Designs.
 
 
Again another great image from The Goblyn Workshop, he is "Charlie Zombie Cat".  Coloured with Marine, Turquoise and Frosted Jade (no blender pen this time).  The die used is another Frantic Stamper purchase "Bats And Ghost".
 

And finally this is one of my favourites, the image is from Kenny K and she is Elf Queen.  Coloured with Marine, Frosted Jade, Pastel Green and the blender pen.  The spider and web die is from Impression Obsession and I've added some dabs of Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles in "Graceful Mint" to finish it off.
So with all of this sparkly Frantage and Twinkles, I'm off to play along in this weeks challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC, who's theme this week is "Make It Sparkle"
I hope you've enjoyed stopping by and please call again soon xx





No comments:

Post a Comment